Guards and Wards
Lvl 6 Abjuration
Create a ward that protect a 50-ft square. Can set a password to immunize individuals.
Action +Spell Slot
Guards and Wards is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Guards and Wards is a Lvl 6 Spell from the Abjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Guards and Wards Information
- Create a ward that protect a 50-ft square. Can set a password to immunize individuals.
- Level: Lvl 6 spell
- School: Abjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Guards and Wards
- Guards and Wards can be acquired by the following classes:
- Guards and Wards can be cast by using the following Items:
Guards and Wards Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here