Finish the Masterwork weapon Objectives
- Find the blueprints for the masterwork weapons.
- Locate a source of Sussur Bark.
- Forge a masterwork weapon.
Finish the Masterwork weapon Walkthrough
In one of the house, pick up and read Highcliff's Journal to acquire the quest Finish the Masterwork weapon.
The blueprint can be found in a chest in the basement.
The Sussur tree bark can be found at Underdark.
Use the furnace to create a weapon of your choosing. You need to use common weapons (only 1d4 sickle can be added, the 2d4 ones you got from Red Caps won't do.) as ingredients. (Rewards: Sussur Dagger, Sussur Sickle, or Sussur Greatsword)
- To start the furnace you must first click on the furnace to light it, then on the bellows to strengthen the flame. After that you need to combine the sussur bark with the furnace; then combine the furnace with your weapon of choice as the final step.
- Note: you can find a sickle at Druid Grove, near an enchanting druid. However, the 2d4 sickle dropped by Red Hats won't do it. (in early access)
How to unlock Finish the Masterwork weapon
- Highcliff's Journal
Finish the Masterwork weapon Rewards
One rare weapon from the following:
Finish the Masterwork weapon Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!