Filro the Forgotten is a Boss in Baldur's Gate 3. Filro the Forgotten is one of the three Drow aware of the presence of the Adamantine Forge. Bosses in BG3 are powerful enemies that have increased health and pose a bigger challenge for players.
Where to find Filro the Forgotten
Filro the Forgotten Quests
Filro the Forgotten Dialogue Options
- Filro the Forgotten becomes hostile on sight and does not allow speaking with him.
- Once killed, players can use a Scroll of Speak with Dead to learn more about the Forge from him. He will tell you about the other two drows that were looking for the forge, as well as learn about how the Hook Horrors pack adopted him.
Filro the Forgotten Boss Guide
Filro the Forgotten Boss Tips
Filro the Forgotten is a mage that prefers to fight at a distance, while the pack of Hook Horrors at his side gets up close and personal with your party. It is a good idea to focus on the Hook Horrors first, and try to take them one by one.
Having Glut on your party while taking on this fight might be beneficial.
If the Bulette emerges, it may attack the Hook Horrors as well as drawing attention from them. Use this distraction to your advantage!
Filro the Forgotten General Information
Race: Lolth-Sworn Drow
Base speed: 9m
Filro the Forgotten Passive Features
- The Feywild casts a veil over your mind. You have advantage on saving throws against being Charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
- While in sunlight, this creature has Disadvantage on attack rolls and Perception checks that rely on sight.
- This creature can see in the dark within 12 m.
Filro the Forgotten Abilities
- Proficiency Bonus: +2
- Initiative: +1
Attacks & Spells
Filro the Forgotten Resistances
Filro the Forgotten Drops
Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips go here
|All Bosses in Baldur's Gate 3|