Duergar Camp is a location in Baldur's Gate 3 (BG3). On this page, you can find the information about the map, quests, enemies, notable items and other useful tips about Duergar Camp.
Duergar Camp Map
Notes & Tips
- This location is under construction and contains lots of bugs (most Duergars have no weapons.) However, you may (or may not, this EA is very buggy and works differently for everyone) reach this place through the following steps:
- Let one of your teammates die from falling, s/he will appear in camp.
- Send another of your teammate back to camp (fast travel), talk to the hooded skeleton, and prepare to resurrect the dead teammate. (Stop right before he revives the fallen.)
- During the conversation with the hooded skeleton, switch to your other teammates, let them use the boat. Finish the resurrect talk, now three of your teammates should be teleported to Ebonlake to fight the duergars. While the revived one still at camp.
- Lose the battle, let all three companions die.
- The one at camp revives all team, teleport back to Underdark beach, there you will find the duergars, defeat them.
- Use the boat again, and you should be transport to Duergar Camp.
You can use Jump to reach hanging constructs and across the melting lava.
If you have Shadowheart in your team, she will find out there are many dead Shar's justiciars, meaning there's something or someone very powerful killed them.
Jump behind the rabbles, True Soul Nere will try to use psionic power to force you to fight the deep gnomes, succeed in Wisdom check (15) to resist him. (There is a very rare boot, Disintegrating Night Walkers, on him. )