Provide various minor effects related to nature (weather forecast, flowering, sensory effect, etc).
Druidcraft is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Druidcraft is a Cantrip from the Transmutation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Provide various minor effects related to nature (weather forecast, flowering, sensory effect, etc).
- Level: Cantrip
- School: Transmutation School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Druidcraft
- Druidcraft can be acquired by the following classes:
- Druidcraft can be cast by using the following Items:
Druidcraft Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here