Lvl 1 Evocation
If a weapon attack hits, deals an extra 1d4 radiant damage.
Bonus Action +Spell Slot
Divine Favor is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Divine Favor is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Divine Favor Information
- If a weapon attack hits, deals an extra 1d4 radiant damage.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Evocation School
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Divine Favor
- Divine Favor can be acquired by the following classes:
- War Domain, Paladin, Strength Domain
- Divine Favor can be cast by using the following Items:
Divine Favor Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here