Daughter of Darkness is a Companion Quest in Baldur's Gate 3. Daughter of Darkness can be acquired from Shadowheart during Chapter One of the first Act. Completing Daughter of Darkness will progress Shadowheart story forward.
Daughter of Darkness Objectives
- We recruited a Half-Elf named Shadowheart. She was also aboard the Nautiloid - and infected with a parasite.
- Shadowheart experienced some kind of strange, magical flare-up.
Daughter of Darkness Walkthrough
- When you approached a broken statue near the blighted village windmill, Shadowheart experienced some strange magical flare-up.
- During travel with Shadowheart, there a lot of opportunities you find her comment about Selune. Succeed in Persuasion check (17), and she will reveal her true identity - a worshiper of Shar.
- After you saved Druid Halsin and killed all the goblin leaders, Halsin will suggest you travel to Moonrise Towers through Underdark. He also mentions there's a group of Shar's Chosen in Underdark, which interests Shadowheart.
- Travel to Grymforge, Shadowheart notices some there are some bodies belong to Shar's justiciars.
How to unlock Daughter of Darkness
- Auto acquired when you recruited Shadowheart.
Daughter of Darkness Rewards
Daughter of Darkness Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here
|Companion Quests in Baldur's Gate 3|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!