Cordon of Arrows
Lvl 2 Transmutation
4 ammunition deal 1d6 piercing damage if the target doesn't succeed on a Dex. save (nbr of ammunition/lvl).
Action +Spell Slot
Cordon of Arrows is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Cordon of Arrows is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Transmutation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Cordon of Arrows Information
- 4 ammunition deal 1d6 piercing damage if the target doesn't succeed on a Dex. save (nbr of ammunition/lvl).
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Transmutation School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Cordon of Arrows
- Cordon of Arrows can be acquired by the following classes:
- Cordon of Arrows can be cast by using the following Items:
Cordon of Arrows Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here