Lvl 3 Divination
Create an invisible sensor in a familiar location within 1 mile, allowing to see or to hear (to choose, can switch).
Action +Spell Slot
Clairvoyance is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Clairvoyance is a Lvl 3 Spell from the Divination school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Create an invisible sensor in a familiar location within 1 mile, allowing to see or to hear (to choose, can switch).
- Level: Lvl 3 spell
- School: Divination School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Clairvoyance
- Clairvoyance can be acquired by the following classes:
- Clairvoyance can be cast by using the following Items:
Clairvoyance Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here