Inflicts Chill Touch (2)
Chill Touch Information
- Description: Assail a creature with the chill of the grave. It takes 1d8 Necrotic and cannot regain hit points. Undead creatures also get disadvantage on attack rolls.
- Level: Cantrip
- School: Necromancy School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m/60ft
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: Ranged Attack
- Additional Details: None
Chill Touch (Condition)
Duration: 2 Turns
Cannot regain hit points. If Undead, has disadvantage on attack rolls.
How to Acquire Chill Touch
Chill touch can be acquired by the following classes and races:
Chill touch can be cast by using the following Items:
Chill Touch Tips & Notes
Differences from D&D 5th Edition:
- Range is 120ft.
- Effect last until the start of the caster's next turn, rather than for two of the target's turns.
- Undead have disadvantage only to attack the caster.