Chill touch is a Necromancy Cantrip in Baldur's Gate 3. It deals Necrotic damage, prevents the target from healing, and gives a penalty to attacks to undead creatures.
Chill Touch Information
- Description: Assail a creature with the chill of the grave and prevent it from regaining hit points. Undead also receive Disadvantage on Attack Rolls.
- Level: Cantrip
- School: Necromancy
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m
- Requires Concentration: No
- Spellcasting Ability: Intelligence
Chill Touch (Condition)
Duration: 1 Turn
Cannot regain hit points. If Undead, has disadvantage on attack rolls.
How to Acquire Chill Touch
Chill touch can be acquired by the following classes and races:
- High Elf (Elf Sub-Race)
- High Half-Elf (Half-Elf Sub-Race)
- Eldritch Knight (Fighter Sub-Class)
Chill Touch Tips & Notes
Differences from D&D 5th Edition:
- Range is 120ft.
- Effect last until the start of the caster's next turn, rather than for two of the target's turns.
- Undead have disadvantage only to attack the caster.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!