Coat your active weapon for 10 turns with a poison that can inflicts Poisoned with a successful attack.
Poisoned: Disadvantage on Attack Rolls and Ability Checks for 3 turns. CON Save, DC8+Proficiency Bonus, every turn.
Basic Poison is a Coating and Item in Baldur's Gate 3. Some Items can be consumed granting various effects like buffing the Character or restoring HP, while others can be used to interact with the environment or provide Lore about Baldur's Gate 3 world.
Even when closed, a chocking acrid smell emanates from this bottle.
Baldurs Gate 3 Information Basic Poison
Coat weapon. Targets must succeed a Constitution Saving Throw or become Poisoned.
- Rarity: Common
- Weight: 0.2kg
- Value: 10gp
Where to Findc Basic Poison in Baldurs Gate 3
- Location: Can be found at Defiled Temple nearly the Polma body
- Crafting: Vitriol of Bonecap + Any Ashes
- Merchant: Brem at the Zhentarim Hideout (Merchant wares depend on the playthrough).
- Dropped by: Barton, Bugbear Assassin and Mari.
Basic Poison Baldurs Gate 3 Notes & Tips
- Thrown onto the ground, a Poison Surface is created that can be used to Dip weapons in, giving you Poisoned weapons until Long Rest.
- Recipe unlocked by extracting Bonecap.
- Notes and tips go here...