Avenge the Sovereign Objectives
- Speak with Glut
- Kill the Duergar
Avenge the Sovereign Walkthrough
- This quest is closely related to Protect the Myconid Circle
- Speak with Glut after you get Protect the Myconid Circle from Spaw, he will join your team as a temporary companion.
- Glut's skills and abilities to resurrect the dead help make this quest a lot easier. Afterward, he will request that you kill Spew as there can be only one Sovereign. You can either betray Spaw or elect to kill Glut instead.
- Killing Glut will be the end of him and you can then collect your reward from Spaw. Spaw will give you the title peace bringer.
- For killing Spaw, and all of the inhabitants of the Myconid Colony (Except Blurg, who will fight for three rounds when you attack the colony, then teleport away), Glut will give you the title: King Bringer.
How to unlock Avenge the Sovereign
- Myconid Colony, Glut
Avenge the Sovereign Rewards
Avenge the Sovereign Notes & Tips
- You can use Glut to resurrect the Minotaurs, they carry Greatclub (2d12 Bludgeoning)
- Notes & tips go here