Lvl 5 Abjuration
Prevent creatures other than undead and constructs from entering in a 10-ft radius.
Action +Spell Slot
Antilife Shell is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Antilife Shell is a Lvl 5 Spell from the Abjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Antilife Shell Information
- Prevent creatures other than undead and constructs from entering in a 10-ft radius.
- Level: Lvl 5 spell
- School: Abjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Antilife Shell
- Antilife Shell can be acquired by the following classes:
- Death Domain, Druid, Protection Domain, Grave Domain
- Antilife Shell can be cast by using the following Items:
Antilife Shell Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here