Lvl 1 Abjuration
Alert the caster or activate an alarm if a Tiny or larger creature enters a warded 20-ft cube.
Action +Spell Slot
Alarm is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Alarm is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Abjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Alert the caster or activate an alarm if a Tiny or larger creature enters a warded 20-ft cube.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Abjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Alarm
- Alarm can be acquired by the following classes:
- Alarm can be cast by using the following Items:
Alarm Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here